What Miss Galaxy England, Kelsey Poulton, thought of her time at Galaxy internationals!
Kelsey Poulton, Miss Galaxy England, had such an incredible time at Galaxy Internationals in Orlando where she placed 1st runner up!
Here’s what Kelsey had to say about her Galaxy experience!
What’s your highlight from Galaxy Internationals?
I can’t pick just one so I’m going to do a top 5 (in no particular order)…
- Meeting all the other contestants from all over the world and growing so close to each and every one of them over the week.
- Poolside Glam Photoshoot, I loved this, it really did bring out my inner Beyoncé and I can’t wait to see the images!!
- Dancing the night away at the Annual White Party.
- My interview, it was so good to be able to tell the judges all about myself and have a chit chat.
- Spending time with my UK Galaxy Family, we had such a laugh and shared some amazing experiences that I will forever be grateful for.
Favourite outfit from your Galaxy wardrobe?
I think this will have to go to my Sheri Hill from the Dress Studio (Belleza Latina Gown). I always feel so regal and like such a princess when I wear this gown.
Name something you packed in your suitcase that you couldn’t have lived without?
My mum – Okay, I didn’t pack her in my case… But I honestly couldn’t have lived without her at Galaxy Internationals. From helping me practise interview, to sewing up my gown hours before going back on stage and everything in between. You rock mum!
What was the funniest or most memorable moment of the week?
Spending time with team UK was my funniest and memorable moments, it’s fair to say me and the girls got to know each other VERY well and laughed our heads off every time we were together, especially our last-minute PJ Party Rehearsal.
What advice would you give to girls who are thinking about entering UK Galaxy Pageants?
Ask yourself what you have to lose and then ask yourself what you could gain… And there’s you’re answer. Go for it, there are so many things I have gained all thanks to Galaxy. The most amazing friendships, endless opportunities and the chance to combine my love of pageants and my passion to travel.
Sum up your Galaxy experience in three words
1 in a million (that technically is 3 words because 1 is a number for all you clever clogs thinking I’m silly)
Photography – Daniel Gagnon