These testimonials are a selection of the comments we received following the UK Galaxy Finals!
- I just want to say thank you so much for a fab Galaxy weekend. It was my first major UK pageant and only my second pageant I’d ever competed it. I made loads of new friends and gained so much confidence and learnt so much.
Paige Hibbert, Miss Teen Deal Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity, I have had the most amazing time!
Amy Lou Staples, Miss Swansea Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you for a fabulous weekend, it has been the best one yet!
Susanne Williams, Mother of Katie Williams, Miss Teen South Lakes Galaxy 2013/14
- I have just arrived back home after a brilliant weekend. Thank you for all of your help and support!
Aime Marie Lavercombe, Miss Teen Morecambe Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for what you have given me the chance to do over the last couple months, I will never ever forget it. Galaxy has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have made so many friends and have been able to reach out to so many people that I didnt think was possible. I will be back next year and every year after that until you have to wheel me off the stage! Everyone was so helpful and lovely, I just wish it wasn’t a whole year to wait until I have to come back! I want to be in pageant land every weekend! I will be forever grateful for what you have helped me achieve. Thank you again hopefully will be seeing you very soon.
Hayley Galloway, Miss Teen West Lothian Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for a fantastic day and night on Sunday. I had the most amazing time and met the most amazing people so thank you!
Leanne Carroll, Miss Chester Galaxy 2013/14
- Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! It was the best night of my life, honestly. I had such a fun, relaxed day during rehearsals and was even relaxed during the show with getting ready! Your team are FAB to work with, and I’m so proud and grateful for 1st runner up. I really didn’t expect it out of 70 girls!! You’re not getting rid of me this easy, I’ll be back again next year!! You could tell with the girls, it’s not just about winning, and that made it a wonderful place to rehearse in. I can’t thank all of you enough, honestly. My feet are going to be numb for a couple of weeks after wearing heels for 15 hours, but it was worth it. So lucky to have met such a hard working team, and I wish you all the luck in America, you have 8 fantastic winners! See you next year!
Olivia Ogden, Miss Wigan Galaxy 2013/14
- I’d just like to say a big thank you for making it such an incredible experience for me to compete in the Galaxy pageant I loved every minute!
Charlie Paulo, Miss South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2013/14
- What a fabulously run pageant – the best I’ve been to! Thank you to Holly and her team. Amanda had the most marvellous time and is already planning next year’s event! Well done everyone!
Debbie Baillie, Mother of Amanda Baillie, Junior Miss Berkshire Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for the best pageant experience I’ve EVER had! I’ll defo be back!!
Emma Hanley, Miss Bathgate Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you for Thursday and Friday! It was my very first pageant and I learnt so much from it! It has definitely boosted my confidence and I have made loads of new friends! It was such an amazing experience and I will definitely be coming back next year to compete!
Rebecca Ashdown, Miss Teen Neath Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say how wonderful the Galaxy Pageant weekend was. Anouszka had a fantastic time and is already excited about competing next year. Well done to all the gorgeous winners and hope they do well in Florida!
Julie Blare, Mother of Anouszka Taverna, Junior Miss Bristol Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for last night – it is by far the most organised and fun pageant I have been in.
Amy Noblett, Miss North West Galaxy 2013/14
- Just wanted to say a massive thank you for yesterday! It was a fabulous event and I have had an amazing weekend and have made some lovely friends. Well done to all the team – I think you are fantastic!
Natalie Martin, Mrs Worcestershire Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to thank you for an amazing experience. I loved taking part in Miss Galaxy and would definitely consider entering again next year!
Lauren Noon, Miss Knowlsey Galaxy 2013/14
- Well done to everyone who competed over the weekend, every single girl I spoke to over the weekend was beautiful, so helpful and kind and endearing! It was a lovely atmosphere and I loved every second of it! The winners were so well deserved and I hope they have an amazing year and rock it in America – GO TEAM UK!! To Holly, Corinna, and everyone involved in organising the weekend – thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to take part in such a fantastic and well organised pageant! To all the girls – I love you all and hope to see you again next year
Sophie Wright, Miss Leeds Galaxy 2013/14
- Big thank you to Holly, Corinna and the whole team including Charlotte the host and Suzanne who has the patience of a saint teaching us our dance moves! It was fab and i hope to see you again next year!
Sara Milne, Mrs Strathclyde Galaxy 2013/14
- I had an amazing time and made many amazing friends, thank you to the whole Galaxy team. I can’t wait to see you all next year!
Nastja Sternad, Miss Teen Bath Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say a massive thanks to Holly, Corinna and the whole galaxy team for such a good weekend, and for allowing me to be part of the experience. Looking forward to applying for next year.
Cara Periera, Mrs Leicestershire Galaxy 2013/14
- Thanks for asking me to be apart of a fantastic team!
Kelby Wharton, Miss Wirral Peninsular Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say a big thank you to both Holly & Corinna, it was so wonderfully organised and Leah had a fabulous time competing in what was her first pageant and has now got the pageant bug! So she is now on her very own pageant mission and will be entering in to the 2015 teen galaxy and other pageants starting next month in Miss Rugby
Parent of Leah Jackson, Miss Teen Rugby Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say thank you for such a wonderful experience, had such an amazing day. You have helped me so much in the last few months and I have made some lovely friends from doing this pageant. Thank you for all you have done.
Eno Effiong, Miss South Liverpool Galaxy 2013
- I had such a wonderful time this weekend at the Galaxy Pageants and competing was such a wonderful experience!
Maurisa Coleman, Mrs London Galaxy 2013
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for Saturday. It was my first pageant so I wasn’t really sure what to expect but I had the most amazing day thanks to you and your team. You were all so kind and helpful, and I can’t thank you enough. You all made sure I was comfortable with what I was doing, which brought out my confidence. I came away with a really great experience and lots of lovely new friends. Hopefully I will see you all again soon! I am hoping I will be back next year as it’s such great fun so don’t think I can have my first pageant being my last!
Eleanor Hill, Miss Teen North Yorkshire Galaxy 2013
- Yasemin had a great time and said all the girls were really nice. I was very proud of her up in the stage, as she has never done anything like this before. Thank all the team for their help that was given to Yasemin on that day.
Parent of Yasemin Cinko, Miss Teen Middlesex Galaxy 2013
- I would just like to thank you and the team for such a fantastic weekend at Miss Galaxy England! I had an amazing time and met some really great girls! Can’t Wait to compete again next year!!!
Gemma Frazer, Miss Manchester Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for this weekend and being so supportive. It was so well organized with the audience getting involved cheering and constant entertainment!
Dawn Caple, Miss Cheshire Galaxy 2013
- I just wanted to email to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of Miss Galaxy England. I have a lot of fun and really enjoyed the day. All the team were so kind and funny and made it a really good experience. All of the Galaxy girls were so beautiful and nice, and it was so nice to meet them and make new friends. Thank you again for the opportunity, I’ve always wanted to get into modelling and this had given me the confidence to do so.
Kelly Blackman, Miss Derby Galaxy 2013
- I enjoyed every minute of it – met such great friends.
Kirsty Evans, Miss Teen South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for an amazing weekend.
Hannah Everett, Miss Teen Oxfordshire Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for a great pageant, I can tell there must have been a lot of hard work gone into organising such a big event.
Melanie Holmes, Miss Bicester Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for a great competition.
Jessica Leigh, Miss Warwick Galaxy 2012
I’m sure I will see some of the girls again in future competitions. I learnt a lot from the weekend and really want to take it seriously. I can’t stress how much fun I had and how much I have learnt and now want to learn more!
Alexandra Nolan, Miss Teen Stockport Galaxy 2011
Just a quick email to say thank you so much for your unbelievable kindness and amazing help over the past few months. I have had such a fun time getting ready for Miss Galaxy!
Eleanor Gilbert, Miss Oxford Galaxy 2011
I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing day on Saturday, it was the first pageant that I had done and you were all so lovely to me!!
Melissa Frayne, Miss Milton Keynes Galaxy 2011
On behalf of myself and Helen I would like to thank you all for a fabulous weekend. The competition was very well organised and the girls were all made to feel very relaxed and happy.
Parent of Helen Macgregor, Miss Teen Congleton Galaxy 2011
I just wanted to thank everyone for Saturday, it was brilliant and I had such an amazing time!
Louise Finlayson, Miss Surrey Galaxy 2011
- Just to let you know Paige had a great time at the Teen Galaxy finals and really enjoyed the day. She has got the pageant bug and now wants to enter another one.
Parent of Paige Aitken, Miss Teen Northampton 2011
We all had a lovely time and Chantel enjoyed every minute.
Chantelle Lord, Miss Teen Glouctershire Galaxy 2011
I had an amazing weekend thank you so much!!
Shereece Lee, Miss Teen East London Galaxy 2011
Hi girls. Loved meeting you guys and it was a great experience. Definitely learned my do’s and don’ts so I will be returning next year!
Nicole Izat, Miss Teen South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2011
Just wanted to thank you for an amazing weekend! I really had the best time ever! It was a brilliant experience and such a laugh.
Jeyanne Wiltshire, Miss Teen Barry Galaxy 2011
I’d just like to thank you for a fantastic weekend; it truly was the friendliest and well run pageants i have ever done. I would be delighted to come back next year.
April Banbury, Miss Hertfordshire Galaxy 2011
- Having never been to a pageant before, we really didn’t know what to expect, but it was just wonderful. Having some experience of event organising I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort that went on behind the scenes. So, thank you!! It was a pleasure to meet you and all your lovely Galaxy family, the girls were delightful and made us feel so welcome and a real part of Galaxy, so much more than we were hoping for.
Laura has had the time of her life and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, from the pageant training (invaluable for a girl with not so much as a photo shoot under her belt!!) to the evening itself. I watched in awe as she came alive on that catwalk and for her to make the final 10 and receive Best Interview award was just the icing on the cake. I have no doubt that she will have gained so much from taking part, not only in terms of experience in pageants but also on a personal level.
Parent of Laura Barrat, Miss Durham Galaxy 2011
- Thank you for an amazing weekend! This was my only second pageant and I feel my confidence levels have doubled from all your kind words and inspiration. I feel I can go on to really give another pageant my all and I am most definately coming back next year after some serious pageant training! Will be recommending you to all the girls and again cannot thank you all enough!
Laura Hislop, Miss Torfaen Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to say thank you very much for a wonderful weekend. Everybody was very friendly and the show was very enjoyable because it was so well run. You should be proud of yourselves as directors for organising such an enjoyable event that all girls want to enter again.
Laura Entwistle, Miss Gloucestershire Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to write and say a big thank you on behalf of Chantelle and myself for looking after us all so well. It was a fantastic event. I asked Chantelle how she enjoyed the event and she loved it – she picked up quite a few tips and like you said she noticed how she could do things differently. Well done to the girl that won. Brilliant event and will see you next year in the UK Galaxy again with Chantelle.
Chantelle Ghyselen, Miss Teen St-Margaret’s-At-Cliffe Galaxy 2010
- I had an amazing time at Miss Teen Galaxy-UK 2010. Everyone was lovely and everybody looked amazing! Thank you so much for making it such a magical event, I really hope to do it again next year! I met loads of lovely girls who I hope to stay friends with for a long time, and it has been an experience I will never forget!
Amber Doig-Thorne, Miss Teen York Galaxy 2010
- I loved entering and doing my charity work which I am still doing as I love it that much. I had such a good time all the girls are very friendly and so helpful on the event day. I have made friends for life. I loved the goody bags we all got and the t shirt and make up. It is something I will never forget and will look forward to showing the grandkids one day!
Nyomi Lenny, Miss Cardiff Galaxy 2010.
- Just wanted to say a Big Thank You for Saturday, I had an amazing day! I enjoyed it so much and can’t wait to do it all over again next year when I will be a Miss!
Charlotte Hodson, Miss Teen Northwest Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for last weekend! I had such a great time and I enjoyed meeting all of the other girls -I hope to keep in touch with as many of them as I can! I thought the event was organised so well and I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks again for the experince and the opportunity!
Sian Blencowe, Miss Teen Croydon Galaxy 2010
- What a fantastic event it was at the Daresbury. All the contestants were absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was amazing and the whole production was out of this world.
Shauna Mallon, Miss Teen Liverpool Galaxy 2010
- Thanks so much for this weekend. This was the final pageant I will be taking part in, and I’d just like to say thanks for making it one of the most enjoyable!! I had a great time, and met some genuinely lovely people.
Joanna Wilkinson, Miss Leeds Galaxy 2010
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for a really enjoyable time we had on Saturday. Jessica thoroughly enjoyed herself and we all thought that the whole day and evening was superb, friendly, professional and a great experience. Jessica met lots of lovely girls and gained a real insight into the world of Beauty Pageants.
Jessica Woodham, Miss Teen Kettering Galaxy 2010
- Wow what a weekend! I just wanted to say thank you for an AMAZING pageant experience. You really outdid yourself this year and the staging was beautiful! Good luck to our queens in America, they will rock it – team UK all the way!
Leanne Martin, Miss Canterbury Galaxy 2010
- Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend and opportunity. Myself and my family enjoyed it a lot. I hope to re enter next year!
Jennifer Kelly, Miss Plymouth Galaxy 2010
- Thanks for a fabulous night! Can’t wait until next year already!
Ria Calvert, Miss Runcorn Galaxy 2010
- Just to say that I had a great day yesterday. All of the girls were really nice and I was happy that it was Emma who took the title as she was so lovely and deserved it. I thought the selection of judges was excellent as well, the fact that they all had knowledge in pageants was fantastic. It was an honour to meet Mrs Florida Galaxy 2008 as she was such a lovely woman.
Charlotte Hodson, Miss Teen Wirral Galaxy 2009
- Just wanted to say thank you so much for last weekend. Had a fantastic time and met so many wonderful girls. Everyone was lovely and I have to say it was the friendliest and most supportive competition I’ve been too. Thanks again and I hope the winners have a wonderful time in America later this year.
Rebecca Geldard, Miss West Yorkshire Galaxy 2009
- I just wanted to say thanks for such a great pageant over the weekend. It was lovely to meet such a great bunch of girls, and not once did I hear anyone muttering ‘it’s fixed’ like they normally always do! Thanks for a great day – I look forward to next year!
Lucie Cox, Miss Bournemouth Galaxy 2009
- Just to say I had a lovely time on Sunday and all the girls were really nice! I will be reccommending your pageant to lots of my friends. Even though I didn’t win anything I had a fantastic day and evening. I’ve also made some great new friends! Congratulations Emma and Hayley you both deserved it and looked stunning!
Morwenna Kirke, Miss Horsham Galaxy 2009
- I had an amazing day and want to say thank you for looking after us all so well! Definitely going to apply next year, its the best pageant I have entered!
Louise Russell, Miss Maidstone Galaxy 2009
- Congrats to Emma McInnes and Hayley Mac, you deserved it girls! Thankyou to the padgent it was an awsome experience, I had a brill time and everyone looked amazing.
Lucy Sutton, Mis Teen Chester Galaxy 2009
- Just to say, thank you soo much for sunday. I enjoyed the experience and can’t wait for next year and to see all my friends again.
Zara Mansfield, Miss Monmouthshire Galaxy 2009
- Such an amazing experience yesterday – Well done to ALL the girls,each one of you looked amazing.
Ann-Marie Woodyatt, Miss Norfolk Galaxy 2009
- Had a fantastic time on Sunday. Thanks for such a great experience. Good luck to Emma and Hayley in the USA!
Marian Stutley, Miss Leicester Galaxy 2009
- Just want to say well done to everyone who competed… special thanks to all of the judges and staff, I had a wonderful time. Also, well done to Emma McInnes and Hayley Mac… when you go to Florida win it for the UK.
Nikki Soetan, Miss Teen Blackheath Galaxy 2009