These testimonials are a selection of the comments we received following the UK Galaxy Finals!
- Thank you so much for last night my little Rosa had a ball and loved every minute, thank you for giving her the opportunity I’m sure you will see her again next year as she would love to do it again.
Parent of Rosa Koshti – Junior Miss Devon Galaxy 2017/18
- Firstly I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and the rest of the team, I have genuinely had one of the best weekends of my life I’ve laughed so much and made some incredible friends! I really appreciate everything you all do for this to happen! Thanks again, it was lovely spending time with you and the rest of the family these past few days.
Grace Foster – Miss Teen Northamptonshire Galaxy 2017/18
- Thank you. Thank you for the moment that you provided me with tonight. I am so grateful and in awe! I’ve had THE BEST TIME. I loved every minute. Bring on next year – or Power Pageant! Who knows?! All I do know is, you haven’t seen the last of me. Thank you I’ve had the best time!
Eden Kippax – Miss Lancashire Galaxy 2017/18
- Just want to say a huge thank you for allowing my Cleo & Chey the experience of participating this weekend, I know they have thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Parent of Cleo & Chey Fish – Miss Teen Cardiff Galaxy & Junior Miss Cardiff Galaxy 2017/18
- Thank you so so much Holly for the wonderful opportunity this weekend. I had an absolute ball. It was such an amazing fun weekend. Hope to see you soon.
Karina Sheard – Ms West Yorkshire Galaxy 2017/18
- I just wanted to say a big thank you. I competed in the Teen Galaxy section and it was a great experience, I’ve already signed up for next year! Thank you, it’s helped my confidence a lot.
Courteney Gibson – Miss Teen Gateshead Galaxy 2017/18
- Firstly, I would like to say thank you for a great time. I have gone and been to many pageants and I would have to say this was the best organised I have seen.
Shona Muraldo-Parks – Ms East London Galaxy 2017/18
- Thanks again for such an awesome pageant, it was my first ever one and to come Top 10 was amazing!
Ellie Redshaw – Ms Surrey Galaxy 2017/18
- I’m glad to say my daughter Kaïra Farrier had an amazing time at Galaxy finals and is already planning to apply to compete again next year
Parent of Kaira Farrier – Miss Teen Durham Galaxy 2017/18
- Thank you so much for one of the best weekends of my life! I have already applied again for next year!
Bethany Blissett – Miss Teen Northampton Galaxy 2017/18
- Firstly I would like to thank each and every one of you for your help and guidance through the past year with my daughter Poppy. She had such an enjoyable time and has grown so much because of the Galaxy system which is exactly what we wanted. This week was amazing from start to finish and Poppy is over the moon with her results.
Parent of Poppy-Eloise Gordon – Junior Miss Wrexham Galaxy 2017/18
- I just wanted to say a personal huge thank you to you all for the best weekend ever. Especially to Holly, Steph and Daisy for helping me out when my dress broke. You all reassured me and helped to fix it and for that I will always be grateful. I know you may think it is just what comes hand in hand during the weekend but to me it meant so much to see the staff/organisers be so involved and so caring. You all made my first Galaxy Pageant experience unforgettable and I already cannot wait until next years.
Savannah Williams – Miss Cheltenham Galaxy 2017/18
- Thanks for having us at the finals, Esme had an AMAZING time and even though she didn’t make her target of top 10, it didn’t matter as her bestie won! She has already got her entry in for next year!
Parent of Esme Phillips – Miss Teen Newcastle Galaxy 2017/18
- Thank you again for an experience of a life time and will hopefully see you again next year!
Katherine Bancroft – Miss Manchester Galaxy 2017/18
- I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the incredible experience of taking part in Miss Galaxy Scotland – the weekend has been unforgettable and I’m already considering applying for next year!
Lyndsey Beckwith – Miss Aberdeen Galaxy 2017
- Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity of an amazing experience! I had an amazing time, and really enjoyed meeting such lovely people!!
Tessa Kirby – Ms East Anglia Galaxy 2017
- Last night was amazing thank you so much! I loved it that much I think you might just see me again.
Bronwyn Williamson – Miss Teen West Yorkshire Galaxy 2017
- Thank you so much for putting on another amazing pageant, I’m really happy to have placed in the top 16 so thank you! I’m definitely going to enter again, as your pageants really are the best!
Laura Scurr – Miss Teen Tyneside Galaxy 2017
- I would just like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to compete in Galaxy, it was an unforgettable experience and without a doubt I’m coming back next year!
Erin Low – Miss Teen Wishaw Galaxy 2017
- Thank you so much for the best experience of my life!
Annie Morrow – Miss Teen Liverpool Galaxy 2017
- I just want to send a HUGE congratulations to you and your fantastic team for putting on an amazing weekend! I have had the time of my life and I’m so sad it’s over. I hope you enjoy putting your feet up because you deserve a rest!
Emily Redfern – Miss Teen Nottingham Galaxy 2017
- I want to thank you for allowing me to be part of the best pageant ever!! All of your hard work really does pay off, thank you so much! I had the time of my life, so much so…put it this way, I have re-applied for next year already!
Nicole Rae – Miss Teen Falkirk Galaxy 2017
- Thank you so so so much for this opportunity of competing in Miss Teen Galaxy England, as my first pageant I’ve never felt so at home and at ease and felt so much love from a pageant, you are an amazing director and this pageant is one that’s staying in my heart, I’m not done competing I might just be back next year for the Miss Galaxy crown.
Gyenimma Carby – Miss Teen Edmonton Galaxy 2017
- I want to say a massive thank you for this past weekend, being a part of galaxy has been incredible; I loved every second of it. I am so proud of everything that I’ve achieved since joining your pageants and none of it would have been possible without yourself and your team. Galaxy was such an amazing experience and I loved catching up with all the girls as well as making lots of new friends along the way. I am so proud of placing 2nd Runner Up, I am honestly over the moon and I want to wish all of the new queens the best of luck in Orlando, I will be following their journeys. I think it’s fair to say that i’ve fallen in love with pageants and everything that they stand for, I’ll definitely be getting my application in for next year’s galaxy! Thank you so much for the opportunities you have given me, I have been through a lot this past year, being a part of both Miss Teen Great Britain and Miss Teen Galaxy Wales has taken my mind off of that and given me something to focus on and pour my heart and soul into. I am so grateful for everything and I can’t wait to see you again soon.
Olivia Grant – Miss Teen Powys Galaxy 2017
- Cannot thank you and pageant girls for everything and the fantastic mums. I had an amazing time and memories of a lifetime . Cannot thank all those who helped enough.
Tracey Anson – Mrs Coventry Galaxy 2017
- I just wanted to say the opportunities that you have given me through competing in the galaxy system the last few years have been the most amazing and the most memorable experiences of my life. You most properly hear it a lot that you have helped so many girls but from a personal point of view, if it wasn’t for yourself and the team I wouldn’t have the confidence I have today, being able to lead the job I do and create the friends I have. For that I’m honestly going to be forever grateful to you and the system. I see galaxy and your queens as being part of your family anyway. It’s like home whether you have a crown or not. Even though I didn’t walk away with the title for me being in the girl’s journeys with them makes me feel as though I’m equal anyway. You have some incredible and inspirational souls as ambassadors. Thank you so much for giving me another shot at the Miss Galaxy Wales title. I’ll treasure those memories for the rest of my life.
Jemma Cox – Miss Torfaen Galaxy 2017
- I was absolutely incredibly overwhelmed to be in your top 5 Mrs. Words can’t describe the feeling and the confidence boost that gave me. I was on cloud 9 and I still am. For me, making it that far was my winning moment. I can’t thank you enough. It was a pleasure to meet you and all the other judges . Back to reality now and I feel like I have pageant withdrawal. I can’t wait to see where my journey takes me this year. I am defiantly doing Galaxy next year, I hope we cross paths more than once or twice this coming year! I look forward to doing this all again.
Kayleigh Atkinson – Mrs County Durham Galaxy 2017
- I’m really proud of what I’ve managed to achieve since entering MTGB, it honestly changed my life so thank you to the whole team for that. I really feel as though I’ve improved as a person and have done some really positive things in the community, something I’m going to continue.
Josie Moran – Miss Teen Warrington Galaxy 2017
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this weekend. I had the most amazing time and it was definitely my favourite pageant experience to date. Holly and the team do such an amazing job of putting on all 4 nights of finals and I always feel valued as a finalist in any of the Pageant Girl competitions. So thank you and back to reality for all of us.. wish we could stay in pageant land forever!
Sarah Davies – Miss West Yorkshire Galaxy 2017
- I just want to thank everyone that organised the pageant! It was my first pageant and I’m so glad that I did the Galaxy Pageant first as it was such a lovely atmosphere and so relaxed! Holly was absolutely amazing making the interview so much easier for me! I can’t wait for next year!! Thank you again!
Georgina Lawrence – Miss Teen Newbury Galaxy 2017
- I attended the Ms and Mrs Galaxy occasions on Thursday and have to say what a wonderful evening it was. All credit to you and your team for organising and running the event so seamlessly and professionally. I am in great admiration of all the ladies to attended – to say “competed” is a misnomer as from what I could see and hear, all girls were supporting each other and helping in whatever way they could – indeed all of them deserve the greatest respect for doing what they did, not only on the day but in their preparations. Having been close to one of the attendants I know the stresses and anxieties they all must have gone through and they all deserve undying respect. They all deserve an award!It was a wonderful occasion and one I hope I may be present at again. There was so much love in that room it was tangible, unforgettable. Thank you so much to you all once again
Supporter of Claire Laville – Ms Nottingham Galaxy 2017
- I would like to thank you for giving my daughter Holly the opportunity to take part in Saturdays pageant competition and taking good care of her throughout the day. We both thoroughly enjoyed the show and Holly would love to take part in competitions in the future with you. She has learned so much and it has given her fantastic experience.
Mother of Holly Scott – Junior Miss Merseyside Galaxy 2017
- I would like to say a massive thank you to yourself and all the team for letting me be part of Galaxy this year I had such a great time and it was so lovely to meet you all. I am so happy we all raised some good money for The Christie too.
Dionne John – Mrs Somerset Galaxy 2017
- I just want to say thank you! Thank you for hosting such an amazing weekend I’ve never had so much fun. Thank you for this opportunity I have dreamt of walking on the Galaxy stage for years now and I can’t believe it’s now happening. Thank you for all your love and support throughout the years I honestly cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.
Hayley Galloway – Miss Galaxy Scotland 2017/18
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Holly and the Galaxy team. I had so much fun competing last night and I have met some wonderful friends. I’m incredibly proud to have placed 2nd runner up. Both my husband and I were amazed at the organisation and high standard of the event. Only having done 2 small pageants it was lovely seeing it done so professionally, it’s made me excited for next year.
Mrs Essex Galaxy 2016 – Sarah Rich
- Thanks so much for organising such a brilliant pageant, I loved every minute and I’ve gained so much from it.
Mrs Swansea Galaxy 2016 – Lora Evans
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for allowing me to compete in Mrs Galaxy UK. I had the time of my life, and you and your team really know how to put on a fantastic yet so relaxed competition. Once again thank you.
Mrs Fylde Coast Galaxy 2016 – Charlotte Deveney
- I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing weekend, Esme had an amazing time and apparently spent quite some time telling all the first timers they needed to do Miss Teen Great Britain too! I would like to say thanks to your little army too, I know fitting in the wheelchair is often hard in a busy room but Corinna was great and helpful through the whole process and you have an amazing team. Esme has come out all fired up and ready for Miss Junior Teen GB and I know she’s not placed but I see a huge difference in her confidence level since the first pageant with you so thanks to you and the team.
Mother of Esme Phillips, Miss Teen Tyne & Wear Galaxy 2016
- Juliette had the time of her life and thank you for all you help and support
Mother of Juliette Taylor, Junior Miss Northumberland Galaxy 2016
- I really don’t know where to start. But Holly, thank you so much for the opportunity of being a part of Miss Galaxy Wales! It was such a wonderful 3 days and I truly can’t thank you enough. I would love to come back next year! I had such a wonderful time!
Jemma Cox – Miss Torfaen Galaxy 2016
- Thank you holly for letting me take part in such an amazing day, it was such a fun day. Made some great friends and have some amazing memories. Really happy to of placed in top 16 for my first pageant. My little boy will be happy. Thank you once again! Sad it’s all over. Roll on next year, you should be proud what a wonderful event you have.
Sarah Kana-ah – Miss Somerset Galaxy 2016
- Just wanted to say a big congratulations for this weekend, it was brilliant fun. Hope you’ve enjoyed the weekend, you’ve got an amazing team this year.
Miss Dunbartonshire Galaxy – Freya Taylor 2016
- Thank you for an amazing few days me and Kez have had a great time!
Mother of Keziah Excell-Dunkley, Miss Teen Inverness Galaxy 2016
- Thank you for such an amazing weekend! The effort you all put in is absolutely amazing and thanks for the opportunity.
Danielle Ferin – Miss Gloucester Galaxy 2016
- Thank you so much for such an amazing show and my placement in top 10, I had such a good experience. Thank you so much once again for having me in the final and for giving me the opportunity to be part of Ms Galaxy UK
Irma Bulaityte – Miss Middlesex Galaxy 2016
- Thank you for this opportunity Holly!!! I love you and your team, they are fab!!!!
Miss Cheshire Galaxy – Nicol Ellison
- Thank you for a great galaxy experience yesterday, it was amazing, very professional, well organised and so much fun!!!
Kelly Louise – Miss Lancashire Galaxy
- Holly, I can’t thank you enough for letting me be a part of the Galaxy UK finals. I’ve had such an amazing time at my first ever national pageant. Your pageant system was amazing and all my friends and family that came to watch said it was the most professional pageant that they had seen me in.
Georgie Holland – Miss Nottinghamshire Galaxy
- Hi Holly, just wanted to say what a fantastic 4 days we had at galaxy it was storm’s (Junior Miss Birmingham Galaxy) first ever big pageant and she loved every single second!
Mother of Junior Miss Birmingham Galaxy, Storm Baker
- Congratulations on an amazing weekend! I loved every second of it and the amount we managed to raise for charity is unreal!
Miss Teen Bridgend Galaxy – Megan Goldberger
- Thank you for a lovely weekend. Galaxy is an amazing system and thank you so much for having me. No doubt you will see me again next year.
Holly Bland – Miss Suffolk Galaxy
- Thank you for the wonderful experience I have made some lovely friends.
Miss Strathclyde Galaxy – Gemma Palmer
- After nearly a month recovering from the galaxy excitement, I thought I’d drop you a message. Thank you so much for another amazing experience with you all. I had such a fantastic time and wish I’d started competing in Galaxy sooner! You do an amazing job in every competition you organise and I’m so reluctant to sign up to any other pageants out of fear that they won’t live up to yours. You looked after me so well, from the lead up to the competition, to the day itself and for that I’m very grateful. Fingers crossed I’ll be back on one of your stages in the near future.
All the best and many thanks,
Noky Simbani – Miss Teen Derbyshire Galaxy 2015
- Thank you for an amazing time this weekend I enjoyed every single second of it!!!! I can’t wait to re enter!
Ellie Harriss – Junior Miss Bristol Galaxy 2015
- Hello Holly and the rest of the team. Thank you so much for this weekend. It has probably been the best weekend of my life! It has given me a massive boost of confidence and has completely changed my life. I can now officially say I am in pageant world land!!! Competing against nearly 60 girls for the first time and still oozing confidence doesn’t that say something about the way you make every girl feel? You make each and every one of us feel beautiful inside and out (getting emotional ha) ..but honestly, I wanted to thank you in person before I left but you looked so busy and I knew how tired you were! You have given me new goals to strive for. I kind of wish I would have started earlier in my teens but still, at only 21 it’s not going to stop me reaching my new goal one day! I hope you get a nice refreshing sleep and I’m sure I will see you in future pageants 100%. Thank you so much again holly.
Chloe Ingham – Miss Burnley Galaxy 2015
- Hey Holly, I know that you are probably getting through loads of messages but I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and your amazing team for running such a fantastic pageant. Out of all the pageant systems I have competed in, yours is by far the most enjoyable and well organised. I may not have won the crown but I have walked away with new memories and friends! I will definitely be returning next year – I have my heart set on Galaxy, Rebecca is such a worthy queen and I can’t wait to follow her and the other new winners’ journey to America!! I have no doubt that one and hopefully more of them will walk away with the international crown!
Amber Goman – Miss Teen Cardiff Galaxy 2015
- Hi Holly and the rest of the team. I’ve been trying to type this for the past couple of days but I’m struggling to find the words to thank you! Galaxy was the best experience of my life. I enjoyed the whole day and of course everything leading up to it. Being a Galaxy girl has changed me for the better. I have grown in confidence and made new friends. All of my friends and family see a huge difference in me and I’m so proud of myself. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and thank you for voting me into the top 5!!! Oh my gosh I cannot believe it!! All I can say is I can’t believe it. I am truly overwhelmed and I can’t wait to come back next year…if you will have me! Lots of love from Emma, 3rd runner up Miss Galaxy Scotland (omg!!) Xxx
Emma Bain – Miss Wishaw Galaxy 2015
- Thank you so much for the opportunity, I had an amazing time and learnt so much about my self can’t wait for next year already! Xxxx
Kerry Sexton – Miss West Sussex Galaxy 2015
- Hello, I bet you have lots of similar messages, but I would just like to say thank you to you and to your whole team! I have been competing in pageants for 3 years now and Galaxy is the only pageant that I have returned to other then the Miss Wales regional heats! And that is down to they way it is run! This year for me was a day of mixed emotions, but with the help of your team I got through the day, and not only did I get through it but I did myself and my friend proud and not only did I improve on my performance of last year by placing 2nd runner up, I always won four awards and I think they mean more to me then my placing! Thank you again to you and everyone on your team and lets hope its 3rd time lucky for me!! Never giving up on my dream!!!
Kelly Rowland – Miss Carmarthenshire Galaxy 2015
- Hi Holly. We didn’t get chance to say goodbye but I wanted to thank you for the weekend. It is still Alyssa’s favourite pageant system and she is determined to be a Galaxy girl so can you tell me what happens about applying for the next finals. I wanted to thank you for everything, she has loved every bit of the weekend and she is insisting on doing it again now she knows she will still be a junior. Thank you again to you and the team anyway and any advice would be much appreciated. Congratulations on another successful pageant and great show, we loved it!
Family of Alyssa Watts – Junior Miss West Midlands Galaxy 2015
- Hello holly! Firstly, thank you so much for this weekend! I’m so happy and honoured to have come 6th in such a well respected pageant! I will 100% be back! I was wondering whether to do Miss Teen GB this October! Seeing what an amazing time Hayley and Amy are having I would love too! Thanks so much again for being and inspirational person and director!
Dionne Adeodu – Miss Teen Cheshire Galaxy 2015
- I feel like everything happens for a reason and this year it must have not been me. I have taken away the hard work and great experiences I’ve had and take it into my preparations for next year, it will be my last year having the chance to compete as a teen and having my journey begin with Galaxy it is where I would love it to end. Thank you so much, there’s never success without failure & what’s for me won’t go by me. You’re an amazing director and should be proud of everything you’ve achieved! You’ve gave so many girls confidence, including myself. So thank you & I hope to see you soon.
Shannon McCluskey – Miss Teen North Lanarkshire Galaxy 2015
- I would just like to say a big massive thank you to you Holly and your team, what an amazing experience I had, you all did a remarkable job. Even though I didn’t win you all made me feel like a winner and you sure built my confidence a lot. You all are soo friendly and I am sure to be back, thank you again for so much help with the rest of my future xx
Olivia Kenyon – Junior Miss Merseyside Galaxy 2015
- Hi holly, thank you for another incredible year and thank you for having me back!! I will definitely be back to take that crown. You’ve got a really strong, beautiful and intelligent team to take to America, well done!! I really did mean it when I said you were my inspiration for the pageants and the girls of course.. I got emotional!! Hahaha. I will see you soon, thank you very much. Lots of love, Olivia!
Olivia Ogden – Miss Wigan Galaxy 2015
- I just wanted to drop you off a quick note to thank you for such a wonderful weekend of pageantry! My daughter, Hannah Bradley Miss Teen Cumbria Galaxy, once again came away with so many positives and new friendships made. From the pageant training on Thursday to the great show on Friday and to her actual competition on Saturday it was all so good! So thanks again – no doubt see you again next year!
Family of Hannah Bradley – Miss Teen Cumbria Galaxy 2015
- I had a brilliant time! The pageant really has boosted my confidence too. I’ve never been on stage without my instruments before so walking on stage in just a bikini was quite something! Haha! Thanks so much for the opportunity. You really have developed a fantastic competition. The amount of hard work you and your team put into the event is clear to see due to the prestige of the event and how well attended it is.
Lana Fraser – Miss Edinburgh City Galaxy 2015
- I just want to say thank you so much for a fab Galaxy weekend. It was my first major UK pageant and only my second pageant I’d ever competed it. I made loads of new friends and gained so much confidence and learnt so much.
Paige Hibbert, Miss Teen Deal Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity, I have had the most amazing time!
Amy Lou Staples, Miss Swansea Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you for a fabulous weekend, it has been the best one yet!
Susanne Williams, Mother of Katie Williams, Miss Teen South Lakes Galaxy 2013/14
- I have just arrived back home after a brilliant weekend. Thank you for all of your help and support!
Aime Marie Lavercombe, Miss Teen Morecambe Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for what you have given me the chance to do over the last couple months, I will never ever forget it. Galaxy has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have made so many friends and have been able to reach out to so many people that I didnt think was possible. I will be back next year and every year after that until you have to wheel me off the stage! Everyone was so helpful and lovely, I just wish it wasn’t a whole year to wait until I have to come back! I want to be in pageant land every weekend! I will be forever grateful for what you have helped me achieve. Thank you again hopefully will be seeing you very soon.
Hayley Galloway, Miss Teen West Lothian Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for a fantastic day and night on Sunday. I had the most amazing time and met the most amazing people so thank you!
Leanne Carroll, Miss Chester Galaxy 2013/14
- Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! It was the best night of my life, honestly. I had such a fun, relaxed day during rehearsals and was even relaxed during the show with getting ready! Your team are FAB to work with, and I’m so proud and grateful for 1st runner up. I really didn’t expect it out of 70 girls!! You’re not getting rid of me this easy, I’ll be back again next year!! You could tell with the girls, it’s not just about winning, and that made it a wonderful place to rehearse in. I can’t thank all of you enough, honestly. My feet are going to be numb for a couple of weeks after wearing heels for 15 hours, but it was worth it. So lucky to have met such a hard working team, and I wish you all the luck in America, you have 8 fantastic winners! See you next year!
Olivia Ogden, Miss Wigan Galaxy 2013/14
- I’d just like to say a big thank you for making it such an incredible experience for me to compete in the Galaxy pageant I loved every minute!
Charlie Paulo, Miss South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2013/14
- What a fabulously run pageant – the best I’ve been to! Thank you to Holly and her team. Amanda had the most marvellous time and is already planning next year’s event! Well done everyone!
Debbie Baillie, Mother of Amanda Baillie, Junior Miss Berkshire Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you so much for the best pageant experience I’ve EVER had! I’ll defo be back!!
Emma Hanley, Miss Bathgate Galaxy 2013/14
- Thank you for Thursday and Friday! It was my very first pageant and I learnt so much from it! It has definitely boosted my confidence and I have made loads of new friends! It was such an amazing experience and I will definitely be coming back next year to compete!
Rebecca Ashdown, Miss Teen Neath Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say how wonderful the Galaxy Pageant weekend was. Anouszka had a fantastic time and is already excited about competing next year. Well done to all the gorgeous winners and hope they do well in Florida!
Julie Blare, Mother of Anouszka Taverna, Junior Miss Bristol Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for last night – it is by far the most organised and fun pageant I have been in.
Amy Noblett, Miss North West Galaxy 2013/14
- Just wanted to say a massive thank you for yesterday! It was a fabulous event and I have had an amazing weekend and have made some lovely friends. Well done to all the team – I think you are fantastic!
Natalie Martin, Mrs Worcestershire Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to thank you for an amazing experience. I loved taking part in Miss Galaxy and would definitely consider entering again next year!
Lauren Noon, Miss Knowlsey Galaxy 2013/14
- Well done to everyone who competed over the weekend, every single girl I spoke to over the weekend was beautiful, so helpful and kind and endearing! It was a lovely atmosphere and I loved every second of it! The winners were so well deserved and I hope they have an amazing year and rock it in America – GO TEAM UK!! To Holly, Corinna, and everyone involved in organising the weekend – thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to take part in such a fantastic and well organised pageant! To all the girls – I love you all and hope to see you again next year
Sophie Wright, Miss Leeds Galaxy 2013/14
- Big thank you to Holly, Corinna and the whole team including Charlotte the host and Suzanne who has the patience of a saint teaching us our dance moves! It was fab and i hope to see you again next year!
Sara Milne, Mrs Strathclyde Galaxy 2013/14
- I had an amazing time and made many amazing friends, thank you to the whole Galaxy team. I can’t wait to see you all next year!
Nastja Sternad, Miss Teen Bath Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say a massive thanks to Holly, Corinna and the whole galaxy team for such a good weekend, and for allowing me to be part of the experience. Looking forward to applying for next year.
Cara Periera, Mrs Leicestershire Galaxy 2013/14
- Thanks for asking me to be apart of a fantastic team!
Kelby Wharton, Miss Wirral Peninsular Galaxy 2013/14
- I just wanted to say a big thank you to both Holly & Corinna, it was so wonderfully organised and Leah had a fabulous time competing in what was her first pageant and has now got the pageant bug! So she is now on her very own pageant mission and will be entering in to the 2015 teen galaxy and other pageants starting next month in Miss Rugby
Parent of Leah Jackson, Miss Teen Rugby Galaxy 2013/14
- I just want to say thank you for such a wonderful experience, had such an amazing day. You have helped me so much in the last few months and I have made some lovely friends from doing this pageant. Thank you for all you have done.
Eno Effiong, Miss South Liverpool Galaxy 2013
- I had such a wonderful time this weekend at the Galaxy Pageants and competing was such a wonderful experience!
Maurisa Coleman, Mrs London Galaxy 2013
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for Saturday. It was my first pageant so I wasn’t really sure what to expect but I had the most amazing day thanks to you and your team. You were all so kind and helpful, and I can’t thank you enough. You all made sure I was comfortable with what I was doing, which brought out my confidence. I came away with a really great experience and lots of lovely new friends. Hopefully I will see you all again soon! I am hoping I will be back next year as it’s such great fun so don’t think I can have my first pageant being my last!
Eleanor Hill, Miss Teen North Yorkshire Galaxy 2013
- Yasemin had a great time and said all the girls were really nice. I was very proud of her up in the stage, as she has never done anything like this before. Thank all the team for their help that was given to Yasemin on that day.
Parent of Yasemin Cinko, Miss Teen Middlesex Galaxy 2013
- I would just like to thank you and the team for such a fantastic weekend at Miss Galaxy England! I had an amazing time and met some really great girls! Can’t Wait to compete again next year!!!
Gemma Frazer, Miss Manchester Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for this weekend and being so supportive. It was so well organized with the audience getting involved cheering and constant entertainment!
Dawn Caple, Miss Cheshire Galaxy 2013
- I just wanted to email to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of Miss Galaxy England. I have a lot of fun and really enjoyed the day. All the team were so kind and funny and made it a really good experience. All of the Galaxy girls were so beautiful and nice, and it was so nice to meet them and make new friends. Thank you again for the opportunity, I’ve always wanted to get into modelling and this had given me the confidence to do so.
Kelly Blackman, Miss Derby Galaxy 2013
- I enjoyed every minute of it – met such great friends.
Kirsty Evans, Miss Teen South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for an amazing weekend.
Hannah Everett, Miss Teen Oxfordshire Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for a great pageant, I can tell there must have been a lot of hard work gone into organising such a big event.
Melanie Holmes, Miss Bicester Galaxy 2013
- Thank you for a great competition.
Jessica Leigh, Miss Warwick Galaxy 2012
I’m sure I will see some of the girls again in future competitions. I learnt a lot from the weekend and really want to take it seriously. I can’t stress how much fun I had and how much I have learnt and now want to learn more!
Alexandra Nolan, Miss Teen Stockport Galaxy 2011
Just a quick email to say thank you so much for your unbelievable kindness and amazing help over the past few months. I have had such a fun time getting ready for Miss Galaxy!
Eleanor Gilbert, Miss Oxford Galaxy 2011
I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing day on Saturday, it was the first pageant that I had done and you were all so lovely to me!!
Melissa Frayne, Miss Milton Keynes Galaxy 2011
On behalf of myself and Helen I would like to thank you all for a fabulous weekend. The competition was very well organised and the girls were all made to feel very relaxed and happy.
Parent of Helen Macgregor, Miss Teen Congleton Galaxy 2011
I just wanted to thank everyone for Saturday, it was brilliant and I had such an amazing time!
Louise Finlayson, Miss Surrey Galaxy 2011
- Just to let you know Paige had a great time at the Teen Galaxy finals and really enjoyed the day. She has got the pageant bug and now wants to enter another one.
Parent of Paige Aitken, Miss Teen Northampton 2011
We all had a lovely time and Chantel enjoyed every minute.
Chantelle Lord, Miss Teen Glouctershire Galaxy 2011
I had an amazing weekend thank you so much!!
Shereece Lee, Miss Teen East London Galaxy 2011
Hi girls. Loved meeting you guys and it was a great experience. Definitely learned my do’s and don’ts so I will be returning next year!
Nicole Izat, Miss Teen South Lanarkshire Galaxy 2011
Just wanted to thank you for an amazing weekend! I really had the best time ever! It was a brilliant experience and such a laugh.
Jeyanne Wiltshire, Miss Teen Barry Galaxy 2011
I’d just like to thank you for a fantastic weekend; it truly was the friendliest and well run pageants i have ever done. I would be delighted to come back next year.
April Banbury, Miss Hertfordshire Galaxy 2011
- Having never been to a pageant before, we really didn’t know what to expect, but it was just wonderful. Having some experience of event organising I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort that went on behind the scenes. So, thank you!! It was a pleasure to meet you and all your lovely Galaxy family, the girls were delightful and made us feel so welcome and a real part of Galaxy, so much more than we were hoping for.
Laura has had the time of her life and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, from the pageant training (invaluable for a girl with not so much as a photo shoot under her belt!!) to the evening itself. I watched in awe as she came alive on that catwalk and for her to make the final 10 and receive Best Interview award was just the icing on the cake. I have no doubt that she will have gained so much from taking part, not only in terms of experience in pageants but also on a personal level.
Parent of Laura Barrat, Miss Durham Galaxy 2011
- Thank you for an amazing weekend! This was my only second pageant and I feel my confidence levels have doubled from all your kind words and inspiration. I feel I can go on to really give another pageant my all and I am most definately coming back next year after some serious pageant training! Will be recommending you to all the girls and again cannot thank you all enough!
Laura Hislop, Miss Torfaen Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to say thank you very much for a wonderful weekend. Everybody was very friendly and the show was very enjoyable because it was so well run. You should be proud of yourselves as directors for organising such an enjoyable event that all girls want to enter again.
Laura Entwistle, Miss Gloucestershire Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to write and say a big thank you on behalf of Chantelle and myself for looking after us all so well. It was a fantastic event. I asked Chantelle how she enjoyed the event and she loved it – she picked up quite a few tips and like you said she noticed how she could do things differently. Well done to the girl that won. Brilliant event and will see you next year in the UK Galaxy again with Chantelle.
Chantelle Ghyselen, Miss Teen St-Margaret’s-At-Cliffe Galaxy 2010
- I had an amazing time at Miss Teen Galaxy-UK 2010. Everyone was lovely and everybody looked amazing! Thank you so much for making it such a magical event, I really hope to do it again next year! I met loads of lovely girls who I hope to stay friends with for a long time, and it has been an experience I will never forget!
Amber Doig-Thorne, Miss Teen York Galaxy 2010
- I loved entering and doing my charity work which I am still doing as I love it that much. I had such a good time all the girls are very friendly and so helpful on the event day. I have made friends for life. I loved the goody bags we all got and the t shirt and make up. It is something I will never forget and will look forward to showing the grandkids one day!
Nyomi Lenny, Miss Cardiff Galaxy 2010.
- Just wanted to say a Big Thank You for Saturday, I had an amazing day! I enjoyed it so much and can’t wait to do it all over again next year when I will be a Miss!
Charlotte Hodson, Miss Teen Northwest Galaxy 2010
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for last weekend! I had such a great time and I enjoyed meeting all of the other girls -I hope to keep in touch with as many of them as I can! I thought the event was organised so well and I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks again for the experince and the opportunity!
Sian Blencowe, Miss Teen Croydon Galaxy 2010
- What a fantastic event it was at the Daresbury. All the contestants were absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was amazing and the whole production was out of this world.
Shauna Mallon, Miss Teen Liverpool Galaxy 2010
- Thanks so much for this weekend. This was the final pageant I will be taking part in, and I’d just like to say thanks for making it one of the most enjoyable!! 🙂 I had a great time, and met some genuinely lovely people.
Joanna Wilkinson, Miss Leeds Galaxy 2010
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for a really enjoyable time we had on Saturday. Jessica thoroughly enjoyed herself and we all thought that the whole day and evening was superb, friendly, professional and a great experience. Jessica met lots of lovely girls and gained a real insight into the world of Beauty Pageants.
Jessica Woodham, Miss Teen Kettering Galaxy 2010
- Wow what a weekend! I just wanted to say thank you for an AMAZING pageant experience. You really outdid yourself this year and the staging was beautiful! Good luck to our queens in America, they will rock it – team UK all the way!
Leanne Martin, Miss Canterbury Galaxy 2010
- Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend and opportunity. Myself and my family enjoyed it a lot. I hope to re enter next year!
Jennifer Kelly, Miss Plymouth Galaxy 2010
- Thanks for a fabulous night! Can’t wait until next year already!
Ria Calvert, Miss Runcorn Galaxy 2010
- Just to say that I had a great day yesterday. All of the girls were really nice and I was happy that it was Emma who took the title as she was so lovely and deserved it. I thought the selection of judges was excellent as well, the fact that they all had knowledge in pageants was fantastic. It was an honour to meet Mrs Florida Galaxy 2008 as she was such a lovely woman.
Charlotte Hodson, Miss Teen Wirral Galaxy 2009
- Just wanted to say thank you so much for last weekend. Had a fantastic time and met so many wonderful girls. Everyone was lovely and I have to say it was the friendliest and most supportive competition I’ve been too. Thanks again and I hope the winners have a wonderful time in America later this year.
Rebecca Geldard, Miss West Yorkshire Galaxy 2009
- I just wanted to say thanks for such a great pageant over the weekend. It was lovely to meet such a great bunch of girls, and not once did I hear anyone muttering ‘it’s fixed’ like they normally always do! Thanks for a great day – I look forward to next year!
Lucie Cox, Miss Bournemouth Galaxy 2009
- Just to say I had a lovely time on Sunday and all the girls were really nice! I will be reccommending your pageant to lots of my friends. Even though I didn’t win anything I had a fantastic day and evening. I’ve also made some great new friends! Congratulations Emma and Hayley you both deserved it and looked stunning!
Morwenna Kirke, Miss Horsham Galaxy 2009
- I had an amazing day and want to say thank you for looking after us all so well! Definitely going to apply next year, its the best pageant I have entered!
Louise Russell, Miss Maidstone Galaxy 2009
- Congrats to Emma McInnes and Hayley Mac, you deserved it girls! Thankyou to the padgent it was an awsome experience, I had a brill time and everyone looked amazing.
Lucy Sutton, Mis Teen Chester Galaxy 2009
- Just to say, thank you soo much for sunday. I enjoyed the experience and can’t wait for next year and to see all my friends again.
Zara Mansfield, Miss Monmouthshire Galaxy 2009
- Such an amazing experience yesterday – Well done to ALL the girls,each one of you looked amazing.
Ann-Marie Woodyatt, Miss Norfolk Galaxy 2009
- Had a fantastic time on Sunday. Thanks for such a great experience. Good luck to Emma and Hayley in the USA!
Marian Stutley, Miss Leicester Galaxy 2009
- Just want to say well done to everyone who competed… special thanks to all of the judges and staff, I had a wonderful time. Also, well done to Emma McInnes and Hayley Mac… when you go to Florida win it for the UK.
Nikki Soetan, Miss Teen Blackheath Galaxy 2009